About the Department

The Office of the Town Clerk maintains the Town’s official records, provides support for the Town Council, and manages the Town’s liquor license and permits.

Liquor Licenses.


Notice is hereby given that the Town Council will be accepting applications for Retail and Bar & Grill Liquor Licenses

 On Monday, May 16, special application packets will be available on the Town’s website or at Town Hall.

Complete and original applications will be accepted between May 16 and June 20 only.  APPLICATIONS WILL NOW BE ACCEPTED THROUGH JUNE 21ST, DUE TO THE JUNETEENTH OFFICE CLOSURE.

Please read the application packet thoroughly. Incomplete application packets will be returned.   The proposed Town Council hearing dates are August 8 and 15 with a proposed license effective date in September 2022.

 On May 16, download the special application here:  Events & Liquor Licenses

 Dated April 20, 2022, L.Lenamond, Deputy Town Clerk 

MAY 2022 Special Liquor License Application

PUBLIC NOTICE:  Notice of Application to Transfer Ownership of a Retail Liquor License.

Notice is hereby given that the applicant whose name is set forth below filed application to transfer the Ownership of a Retail Liquor License in the Office of the Town Clerk of the Town of Jackson, Teton County, Wyoming.  The date of filing, name of the said applicant, and description of the place or premises which the applicant desires to use are as follows: Date Filed: May 11, 2022. Applicant: HOB Pink Garter Inc. From Licensee: Pink Garter LLC. To Licensee:  HOB Pink Garter Inc. dba Pink Garter Theatre Location:  50 W. Broadway, 2nd and 3rd floors, Jackson, WY 83001. Protest, if any there be, against the transfer of the above license will be heard at the hour of 6:00 pm or as soon thereafter as the matter can be heard, on the 6TH day of June 2022 before the Town Council of the Town of Jackson, Teton County, Wyoming, in the Council Chambers of the Town Hall at 150 East Pearl.

Dated this May 11, 2022. L. Lenamond, Deputy Town Clerk

Application - Use this application for a new year-round liquor license or to transfer a current liquor license. (105 pages)

24-Hour Liquor Permit Application - Use this application to apply for a temporary permit to provide alcohol and/or malt beverages at an event.  This application is used for the Catering Permit (beer, wine, & spirits), Malt Beverage Permit (beer only), Malt Beverage Permit for a Microbrewery (for Breweries), or a Manufacturer’s Off-Premises Permit (for Manufacturer’s only).

Request Public Records.

The Town administers Public records requests according to Wyoming Statute Title 16 Article 4. "Public records" when not otherwise specified, includes any information in a physical form created, accepted, or obtained by a governmental entity in furtherance of its official function and transaction of public business, which is not privileged or confidential by law. Pursuant to the Public Records Act of 2019, the Town Council named the Town Clerk as the designated public records person, with designees including:

  • Municipal Court Clerk for Municipal Court records
  • Planning Office Manager for Planning and Building records
  • Lieutenant to Chief of Police / Information Coordinator for Police records
  • Paralegal / Lead Legal Secretary for Legal records

How to submit a request for records:

Helpful hints on crafting a request:

  • Be as descriptive, specific, and thorough as possible.
  • Include specific dates, event name(s), and topic(s).  If a broad topic is requested, please narrow down the specifics of what you are looking for, include a date range, etc.
  • Include the types of records you are requesting. For example, contract or agreement, permits, proclamation, public correspondence, etc.

The more detailed your request is, the better we can serve you! 

Associated Fees (effective 3-17-2021):

  • Electronic document, per document  $10
  • Paper copies, B&W .25/page, Color .50/page
  • Plotted Maps, 11x17 $14, 24x36 $36, 36x54 $50
  • Photograph, $14
  • Police Report, $14
  • LDRs / Comp Plan, $58
  • Research / Compilation Services, $15.50
  • External Electronic Media (cd, usb, etc), $14.
  • Postage / shipping, actual cost
  • Other special circumstances, actual cost

If you have questions about making a public records request, please contact the Town Clerk.

Elections 2022. 


Primary - Tuesday, August 16, 2022

General - Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Primary Election Proclamation

2022 Candidate Guide

Effective July 1, 2021, Wyoming voters will be required to show an acceptable form of identification when voting in person. There are many ID options for you to use to prove your identity. 

The Teton County Clerk is the official election official. Please visit these websites for information:  Teton County Elections                      Secretary of State Elections

Birth, Death, and Marriage Certificates.

The Town of Jackson does not handle birth, marriage, or death certificates. For more information or to obtain copies of certificates, please contact these agencies:

Birth & Death Certificates:
Wyoming Department of Health Vital Statistics Services
2300 Capitol Avenue 307-777-7591
Cheyenne, WY  82002

Marriage Certificates:
Teton County Clerk's Office
200 S Willow 307-733-4430
Jackson, WY 83001